We need your support! Your donation allows us to continue to adapt to the pandemic, offer courses in hybrid format and online, join together to continue to build the beloved atrium community, host virtual gatherings like Weaving Our Gifts, develop high quality publications and materials and much more!!!
Wondering what we have been up to?
Pandemic pivoting continues
With hot spots and Covid mutations, adults remain in need of hybrid formation options, and children need access to atrium and online religious formation options.
CCTheo is growing in our ability to offer catechist events online. Davette Himes has offered Atrium Essentials Level I and the Parent Toddler Course virtually. Catherine Maresca recently taught Level I to 70 catechists in Taiwan via Zoom. Help us use this pandemic driven growth to provide greater access to the atrium and courses for underserved communities and small churches.
Publications in development
- a book on the life and work of Gianna Gobbi
- holding science and faith together in word, art and music, for the elementary child
Upcoming virtual gatherings
- Weaving Our Gifts- October 29-31, 2021, featuring Dr. Judy Fentress-Williams
- CCTheo Conversations, including our ongoing conversations on Building the Beloved Atrium Community. Monthly.
- Forums to renew Level 2 and Level 3 work in the atrium. Beginning this fall/winter.
Building the Beloved Atrium Community
We are continuing the long work of self-assessment and program assessment for layers of bias and racism and making changes for equity, inclusion and belonging.