Lara, age 5, had just received the presentation on the Found Sheep. She asked to sing the Good Shepherd song (a song that I’ve been working on writing and had shared a bit with her). We sang together and then she suggested that the song needed more verses. She suggested, “I love the sheep, and the sheep love me” and we sang this. She then began to meditate on the Good Shepherd, for the next hour she meditated and periodically come to me to offer another “verse” for the song. These were the verses:
● Everybody’s a family.
● Everybody in the green tree is a family.
● All the birds that sing are in the family.
● Everybody that are animals are in the family.
● Everything that sings is part of me.
● All the trees I see is a part of me.
● And I love green beans.
● And I love all the twinkles in the trees.
● And I love green beans
● And I love all the monkeys in the trees.