Coming up in 2022:
- Bright Morning Stars – a book by Nancee Cline celebrating creation through the lenses of faith and science. Coming in January.
- Group Spiritual Discernment with Susan Piescik – for 3-4 catechists considering their CGS ministry.
- Level 3.5 Forum – a review of Level 3 work with Catherine Maresca for catechists who have completed a 9-12 CGS course. Starting in February.
- Parent Toddler Course with Davette Himes – July 2022.
- Level 1, Part 2 for catechists in Taiwan with Catherine Maresca – July 2022
Introducing Bright Morning Stars by Nancee Cline. This book is a celebration of creation in word, art and song. It features the language of both the Bible and science to help children ages 6-9 integrate their faith and knowledge as they experience the delights of creation.
Our ability to offer hybrid courses allows us to continue formation safely through the ups and downs of Covid-19, as well as provide formation to catechists unable to access in person courses. We’re currently offering Parent Toddler and 3-6 Atrium Essentials, and planning a course to prepare assistant catechists.
Building the Beloved Atrium Community
As part of our ongoing commitment to anti-racist work, we host quarterly Building the Beloved Atrium Community (BBAC) virtual conversations, and share BBAC reflections monthly through our email newsletter. We offer materials to diversify representation in our atria as well as various free resources for adults to support the ongoing anti-racist work of our community. Your support allows us to continue to develop and offer materials and resources that allow all of our children to see themselves in the sheepfold.
Join us for 90 minute conversations on topics of interest to catechists. Offer suggestions for topics or leaders. Once a month on Zoom.