Your support allows us to:
- create resources
- research + explore circumstances that impact our work with adults and children
- offer courses, conversations and workshops for professional growth
- with lots more to come!
What we are working on:
- We are planting and tending new growth in research! For example, the first CARA (Catechist Action Research in the Atrium) Cohort was held in two sessions in Washington DC in 2018 and 2019. Today, members of that cohort are developing materials for future CARA courses, guiding others to identify areas of interest and conducting research in their atria.
- Weaving Our Gifts
- The Rev. Canon Stephanie Spellers will discuss the place of children in our changing church landscape as our keynote speaker this October for our biannual conference of catechists.
- We are excited to offer both in-person and hybrid courses:
- In-person, we offer CGS Level 1 and our Parent Toddler Course in the DC area.
- Online, we offer a Parent Toddler Course and Atrium Essentials, a hybrid 3-6 course.
- Atrium Assistants Orientation
- New! Introduction to the spirituality of children and the Montessori approach.
- Group Spiritual Companionship
- New! Community to reflect on the spiritual journey for catechists.
- Resources for Earth Day
- We’re highlighting our most popular resources so far in 2023: