Your support allows us to:
- create resources
- research + explore circumstances that impact our work with adults and children
- offer courses, conversations and workshops for professional growth
What we are working on:
Building the Beloved Atrium Community
We must all do our part to affect the changes needed to build the Beloved Community. CCTheo has created a space for conversation and sharing in addition to offering resources to make sure we are welcoming all children to God’s Table.
Growing our online community
- We support catechists with monthly Conversations hosted online.
- We offer our Parent Toddler Course, as well as Atrium Essentials online.
- We’ve created online forums to review Level 2 + 3 courses.
New publications to share with children for Earth Day: